Thursday, May 22, 2008

Grads and Gigs

I thought I'd give it a title like Joel always does for his.

The 8th grade graduation last night was fun. Met one of my old classmates there that is now the wife of the pricipal at that grade school. The highlight of the night was having a foot race with cousin Randy across the school yard. The goal was to touch a building first about 200 yards away. I slowed down a bit at the end so I wouldn't smack the building, so Randy will tell you we tied, but he knows I won. It good to know that I can beat a seventh grader wearing heelies. :D

I had a phone interview this morning for a sales engineering position with a small (personnel wise) company that does dry solids handling. I won't say too much, but it sounds like what I would want and I think I'll be going down there shortly to see the office.

No comments: